Registers & lists
Registers and lists of people, operators, ports and systems associated with bringing vessels to New Zealand.
- Approved ballast water treatment systems
- Places of First Arrival – Seaports
- MPI-recognised inspection bodies for Asian gypsy moth [PDF, 217 KB]
Approved facilities for hull cleaning (biofouling)
- Tauranga Bridge Marina
To find out about emergency suppliers contact email@example.com
Pending registers and lists
- Approved suppliers of in-water systems for hull cleaning (biofouling)
- Approved suppliers for specified treatments for biofouling on vessels
- Approved providers of inspection for clean hull reports or certificates
To discuss becoming approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.